Pelican 1740 Case
The Pelican 1740 Transport Case with Foam (Black) is an unbreakable,
watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof
hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected
from impact damage. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural
copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25"
(6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring, easy-open double-throw latches that seal
perfectly. It includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization
after changes in atmospheric pressure.
The 1740 comes with 2 haul handles and built-in polyurethane wheels with
stainless steel bearings. The padlock protectors provide added strength
and extra security against cutting and theft.
The Pelican 1740 case offers an interior storage area of 40.98" X 12.92" X 12.13"
Case Features Include:
- Four extra-deep base-to-lid locking cleats that ensure maximum stacking stability
- Watertight, crushproof and dust proof construction
- Open cell core with solid wall design- Strong, light weight
- Wide-track polyurethane wheels with ball bearings and nylon hubs
- Easy open Double Throw latch system
- O-ring seal
- Two rugged double-wide handles
- Two Integrated Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Stainless Steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee
Available in Black with or without Pick-N-Pluck foam. Pick-N-Pluck option ships with 5-layers of foam and convoluted lid foam.